Monday, June 20, 2011

the-four-day-weekend-saga-of-my-sister's-graduation, part un

I'll keep the explanations to a minimum and let the photos tell their own story. The weekend before last Fran and I headed up to my folks' place for a 4-day celebration of my younger sister's high school graduation with the whole family. We left after a Friday night of fun (and wine...about 12 bottles if we're being honest) with good friends.

Stay tuned for parts deux, trois, etc. 


{stocking up}


{playing Things. I give myself away by often being the most morbid}


{the aftermath of Things and 22 bottles of wine...if we're being really honest}


{Peter concentrating on his amateur sketch of his wife}


{AMATEUR!}


{I think everyone was pleased with his work}


{the artist hard at work}


{we were pleased}

{a true likeness}

No comments:

Post a Comment