Monday, April 19, 2010

weekend adventures

F and I had another great April weekend. Friday after yoga we met up with friends at the Cask Room downtown for a glass, nay, three bottles of wine.

Saturday I started the morning off with my first (ever) hot yoga class (loved it). Then F and I met up with some friends for beach volleyball..I have bruised forearms. After the beach we were beat so we played a relaxing game of scrabble, stuffed ourselves with food and watched 'Iron Man' on the projector.

Sunday was gorgeous. I rode my bike to ze cafe for coffee and brunch with F and his fam. Then back to the beach to meet up with friends and bask in the sun reading. More scrabble in the evening with F and just a little 30 Rock to wind down.

TJs field tulips in the sun

Cask Room bottle numero uno


amazing sunflowers from Whole Foods


Cafe Carpe Diem in Banker's Hill


Carpe Diem


reading at the beach


mmm, beach


lo-quat snack from our tree


more scrabble (I kind of dominated)

No comments:

Post a Comment