Thursday, October 21, 2010

sick + weekend

Some strange strain of the flu kept me out of commission a couple of days this week, hence the very late post. So, here is a very brief look at last weekend.

Friday: Jonsi concert with F.

Saturday: F had a friend from Cal Poly SLO staying with us for the weekend, so whilst they surfed, I swap meet'd. Backyard fire before going downtown for Thai dinner*.

Sunday: Rain = blah. Walk to Little Italy for a Burger Lounge lunch. Going to see 'The Social Network' (I recommend if you're an Aaron Sorkin fan).

{at 4th and B waiting for Jonsi}

{waiting patiently...for my beer. And Jonsi.}

{there he is}

{Francis enjoying the show}

{he wore a headdress for the encore}

{a shot F took, there's his blurred friend back there}

{swap meet}

{so much random stuff}

{clocks}

{bonfire}

{thai}

{scored me a Heavenly Cupcake after dinner. Chocolate chip, mhm}

{rain, succulent}

{checking out the local herbs}

{burger lounge}

{new ring. haven't figured out how to femininely photograph it on my talon-like finger}

* Our friend's friend who met us for Thai is an ENT so naturally I got all of my weird questions and queries out of the way. I sounded like this: 'sometimes one of my ears get all red and hot, what's that about?...I had vertigo this one time - uggghh...when do I really need antibiotics.... what's the weirdest thing you see..."

No comments:

Post a Comment