Monday, December 13, 2010

The post of weekends past...

I believe I have set a new record for latest post ever. I'll be brief.

So, last weekend, F and I endured a freezing bike ride to Balboa Park to experience December Nights. We walked around with hundreds (thousands?) of other people looking at lights, vendors, etc. Unfortunately we missed out on Glogg tasting but we'll hit that next year.

I honestly can't remember what we did the rest of the weekend besides some tennis, some cleaning, a bit of Christmas shopping, and a date night on Coronado. The end.

{Balboa Park}

{foggy}

{lights, arches}

{that may have been the funnel cake line}

{chilled to the bone, only Santana's could warm me}

{fog, bell tower, light}

{dinner date at Miguels}

{the Del all glittered up}

{the smallest ice rink ever, but it's okay cause it's on the beach}

{christmas tree at the Del}

{investigating}

{it was decadent}

No comments:

Post a Comment