Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend, Part I

Just a tad late on the Thanksgiving weekend post. Five-day weekends are the best, by the way.

The long weekend wasn't packed with activities, which was nice. Wednesday included a 2.5 hour breakfast, a sunset walk on the beach with an old friend, and an impromptu family game night.

On Thanksgiving day those of us not cooking spent the morning at the LA car show (bye, mom). It was surprisingly entertaining (and refreshingly lacking T&A). I'm no car expert but I can appreciate tasteful design and the unbelievably luxurious backseat of a Maybach Phantom.

{Samantha chasing birds}

{sunset at Sunset}

{hoping, as always, for the green flash}



{no flash}

{dad deep in Fiesta derby simulation}

{nervous simulator}

{Phoebe's future car}

{Phoebe, jeep}

{cute!}

{ahem, 620 horse power}

{my future Rolls}

{I said I had good taste}

{they're special}

{just a bit of Rummy 500 before a big dinner, that's how we do}

1 comment:

  1. such a gorgeous evening! your sunset pictures turned out great

    ReplyDelete