Wednesday, March 16, 2011

neglect.

Yipes. I've been slacking a bit on the blerg. I've been wrapped up in birthday party prep (pun?) and basking in the new evening sun thanks to DST. Here are some things I've been up to...

{someone's Saturday sky writing}

{farmer's market spider mums}

{farmer's market lillies}

{chocolate chip and walnut scone}

{7th St and dirty windshield}

{sister riding shotgun}

{long beach sunset}

{vintage store where I tried an awesome body suit}

{sister perusing vintage wear}

{theater in downtown LB}

{glass jar cleaning for said party}

{lots, and lots of mason jars for tealights. I don't mess around.}


*Not pictured:
-Saturday boardwalk bike ride and drinks in PB with friends
-a Lebanese dinner in Belmont Shore
-ping pong
-me + a giant mug of coffee + Julie and Julia

**Did I mention my birthday party is next week? And did I mention the theme is Time Warp? Psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment