Monday, April 11, 2011

weekends past

Last last weekend was awesome. We kicked it off with a sunset hike of Torrey Pines (where we revisited the exact spot where Francis proposed, awww). Saturday we rose early to head east for my very first paintballing experience. For those of you who haven't tried it, paintballing is crazy fun and I highly recommend it. We played different courses some of which included trampling through poison oak in the spirit of guerilla warfare.*

We ended an exhausting Saturday with friends at Sushi Deli and then basically chilled all day Sunday.

{cactus at Torrey Pines}

{I suppose I should start giving credit where credit is due: shot by F}

{shot by F}

{flowers shot by F}

{lone flower}

{sandstone}

{Torrey Pines in all its splendor}

{ocean in evening light}

{sunset, right around when we saw dolphins}

{badass!}

{airing a welt on my shoulder}

{man down}

{thug life}

*Frequently asked question regarding paintballing answered here: yes it a hurts a bit to be hit by a paintball. It stings for a second and then it's fine until a few hours later when the welts start to look gross (aka like ringworm), and then a few days later they turn to bruises in my case. All battle wounds are totally worth it. The worst was when I took a shot in the thumb. But I took it like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment