Tuesday, March 23, 2010

belated weekend fun

I've had to neglect this poor blog for the past week. I've had a foreboding work deadline and then was whisked away for a surprise birthday weekend away with F. And then I had the flu. So much going on! So here is a belated weekend post for the weekend before last...

F and I went up to my family's house for the second weekend in a row. We had a little engagement photoshoot at Griffith Park in LA on Saturday evening, hence the reason for our trip north. In addition to the shoot, we waxed my car for the first time ever..very exciting stuff. We played Scattegories with the family; I'd almost forgotten how fun that game is. On Sunday, the youngsters, F, and I headed to the beach for some afternoon frisbee golf and a walk on the pier.

It was a really wonderful weekend.

freshly waxed car

scattetories! (I want)

hooligans playing beach frisbee golf

Coming up tomorrow...getaway weekend in Boulder, CO!

No comments:

Post a Comment