Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm getting married

Yes, I'll say it: I have been obsessed with weddings for longer than I care to remember. Wedding gowns..drool, flowers..swoon, sweet sweet venues...tear, cool photography...score. I heart weddings. I love attending them, pretending to have my own, dreaming about them, etc.

And then I got engaged.

Okay, actually planning a wedding is overwhelming. Where in the hell do I begin? I have begun with a 'dream' journal of such...a sort of collage journal of all my inspiration, hopefuls, etc. But even that got overwhelming. I have sort of stopped collecting and dreaming over the past few months for lack of motivation. But the more I get lost in the wedding blogosphere the more optimistic I become that planning a wedding is what I make it and it can be a blast. So, alas, I have a second wind and am ready to press on. Lets pop some bubbly.

Now, most important things first...I would absolutely, positively love to waltz (yes, waltz) down the aisle in one of these...


Sarah Seven, I will have one of your dresses some day. Yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment