Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bits from my week

El Camino with friends.

When I'm feeling slightly more decadent than my everyday pb + j, I make this sandwich for lunch. Tomato, 1/2 and avocado, mayo + mustard (or balsamic + mayo in very decadent cases).

Flourishing basil.

My all-day-every-day snack of sunflower seeds. Roasted and salted of course.

Tons of white tulips. I've been watching them open all week.


Not pictured:

-Me sitting with a fan six inches from my face.

-Me walking into a spider web every morning on my way into work.

-Me accidentally slicing a chunk of my thumb off with an xacto knife (fresh blade) while building a model at work.

-Francis finding me on the computer, in the dark, at one in the morning laughing at this.

-A bajillion flies in our house as a result of leaving the doors open.


No comments:

Post a Comment