Tuesday, August 31, 2010

weekend

We balanced the weekend nicely with a little bit of partying here and a bit of relaxing there. After a lazy Friday night spent watching lots of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' we had a slightly more productive Saturday. To my delight my car was washed (and waxed!) by a very special someone whilst I busied myself indoors (thanks to the winter-like weather of Saturday). Saturday night we scooted off to a good friend's wedding for lots of dancing and merriment. We ended the night with more good friends downtown.

Sunday, being less wintry than Saturday, allowed us to ride bikes all over our beloved city. We hit our usual cafe for a late breakfast, rode through Balboa Park visiting the international houses and the zoo. A lazy evening allowed me to finish my book (loved it) and start a new book I've been itching to read. I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy Tuesday everyone.


{gift wrapping. Don't look, Dad}

{new echinacea leaves}

{outdoor reading}

{wedding, Francis}

{interesting (?) angle}

{it's love}

{we had on our dancing shoes}

{at the beach wedding}

{you'll find us here every sunday}

{not Polish. Just liked the light here}

{touring international houses of Balboa Park}

No comments:

Post a Comment