Thursday, July 21, 2011

We Owned a Puppy for One Night

{aka The Best Night Ever}

I didn't mention in the weekend post that Francis and I were the foster parents of the cutest puppy in the world for one night. Here's how it happened:

Saturday evening we returned from a picnic (see previous post) to find a frightened puppy hiding under a car across the street. I wasted no time scooping her up into my arms, looking for a tag (none), and calculating how long it would take us to find a new apartment so we could keep her. It turned out that she was an adoptee without a foster home for the night. Long story short we fenagled our way into caring for this pup for a glorious 15 hours, squealing over her cuteness and not caring at all that she woke me up at 6am Sunday morning.

Cutest Thing Ever.






*apologies for the blurriness of most photos. It was extremely difficult to photograph her sitting still. Puppy Wigglies.

No comments:

Post a Comment