Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was a bit slower paced than last. Friday night we enjoyed dinner with friends followed by Midnight in Paris followed by me subsequently deciding on the spot that we will honeymoon in Paris followed by post-movie dessert. Our big-plans-Saturday-turned-lazy-day included Scrabble and old seasons of Top Gear*. Sunday we hit the beach for a few hours, had some post-beach In-n-Out and more Top Gear, followed by a much needed In-n-Out- induced nap for me. Once rested I spent a wonderful evening with friends at a local (and impressively authentic) Spanish tapas bar, complete with sangria (delicious and Monday Headache-inducing, but worth it) and live flamenco.



{lemons growing}

{Saturday morning scrabble and coffee}

{resting}

{our closest scrabble game to date, me thinks (I don't always prevail)}


{even though I finished her book weeks ago, I still occasionally break out into laughter remembering lines like this one}


{sleepy}

*Top Gear is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows, if you're not watching it you should be. And if you don't get British humor or are offended by British humor I'm not sure we should be friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment