Wednesday, May 19, 2010

double feature

This weekend we drove up to Orange County, again. We relaxed in the sun,walked around Belmont Shore in LB, ate a lot, and watched The Informant!. The best part was seeing my younger sister off to prom. All the girls wear short dresses now...we wore long dresses in my day. Ah, how the great divide grows.

hooligans

not my boat

prom!

open tulips

Ah, Monday. Monday I had a mini-adventure when I had to drive to West Hollywood (from downtown San Diego) to deliver some fabrics. Francis agreed to accompany me as my co-pilot, navigator, diamond lane access, DJ, and moral support. Having company helped make the trip less grueling..I even had a little fun.

The best part of the day was being treated to lunch at the hip recommended West Hollywood restaurant 'Lemonade'. To.Die.For. The food was amazing..so many vegetarian options, and the lemonade was delicious (tried regular and watermelon-rosemary).

lemonade

After the long drive back F and I decided to walk down to El Camino in Little Italy for happy hour and end the night with a backyard fire. Then we saved a bird.

the walk to el camino at sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment