Monday, May 3, 2010

weekend

Literally everyone I know in San Diego went out of town this weekend, including Francis. So Friday evening after a great yoga session I headed up to the folks place for some good weekend company.

Saturday my madre and I hit up the Orange County swapmeet. I scored some $5.00 aviators, some amazing produce and bread (I love bread), a fabulous hat, and a knit headband. It was a bountiful visit.

After the swapmeet the little sisters and I went for a late afternoon bike ride around town. Later we dined on some much-craved salmon and daiquiris.

swapmeet

mmm bread (I got cinnamon swirl & orange/cranberry bread)

more bread

produce

juicy swapmeet orange

Sam Adams blackberry wheat beer (it was pretty good)

Sunday was pretty uneventful. Lazy morning with coffee and my book, sunny drive down to SD, and In n Out for dinner with my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment