Tuesday, May 25, 2010

weekend extravaganza

The weekend was busy and fun. Friday evening F and I walked to Starlite for happy hour...and had a little too much fun with my camera (see below).

Saturday we got ready for our friend Gretchen's surprise party. I decorated, baked, napped, and partied.

Sunday I napped again and saw 'Iron Man II' with my beloved.

hibiscus margarita at starlite

french fries!




Saturday was party day. Bailey, her friend Monica, and I decorated for the party in the morning. Mimosas and 80s music played a big role in the decorating process.

After a disco nap and a very anxious wait for the birthday girl: it was party time.

decorating con mimosas

beautiful birthday girl with her red velvet cake


Peter toasting his lady

girls night

girls, girls, girls

F and I posing with Nancy

Bailey and I with Nancy

F and I

No comments:

Post a Comment