Tuesday, June 15, 2010

long weekend post

Friday I got off of work a bit early and met Francis for some tennis. Then we kicked off the weekend with happy hour at El Camino (quickly becoming a ritual for us). Ended the night with a backyard fire and Scrabble by light of headlamp.

friday smiles

walk to el camino



converse

not our handiwork, but I like it

Saturday while F visited friends I biked down to the Little Italy farmer's market. Among the purchases were a new bracelet and a fresh-squeezed raspberry lemonade. The trip took a dramatic turn when I had to choose between spending the rest of my dwindling cash on a very decadent-looking pastry or sunflowers; I chose the latter.

The rest of Saturday included some cleaning, reading, burritos, The Karate Kid (the original), cards, a bit more shopping, and more Scrabble.

market

little italy church

the loot

bracelet!

gin

coffee and crossword

Sunday we rode bikes to the cafe, watched some World Cup, I worked on a top secret gift for a graduate, thinned out our vegetable sprouts, and hike around Ocean Beach.

romaine sprouts

beet sprouts

evening in OB

also not my handiwork


No comments:

Post a Comment