Friday, June 4, 2010

weekend

I think I have hit a new low: not posting about last weekend until Friday. Even though I am five days late posting about the weekend my June has been very productive/fulfilling thus far (applauds self).

Last weekend's extra day off was just what the doctor ordered for this gal. My excitement can be seen below in the form of a jubilant Friday-evening-air-heel-click.

Friday evening F and I walked to Little Italy for veggie burgers and relaxed to 'Amelie'.

walking at dusk

we had to get Yogurtland on the way back...

Saturday we built (yes, I helped!) planter boxes and planted vegetable seeds with love. Carrots, beets, romaine, asian eggplant, and basil (two kinds) to be exact. I did a ridiculous amount of reading in the sun and we eagerly welcomed a new piece of furniture into our home.

sun/reading

Eames rocker I heart you

Sunday we did the usual morning ride to the cafe then went to a memorial weekend BBQ for some amazing Mexican food and good company. I made these for dessert and they were amazing (I used blackberry jam instead of raspberry).

rockband vocals

San Diego: I love you.

Monday was all relaxation.


No comments:

Post a Comment