Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekend.

Friday: rooftop happy hour + Burger Lounge + Thursday night line up.

Saturday: sleep in + farmers market + dinner/bonfire with friends

Sunday: cloudy weather + baking + a viewing of 127 Hours sans nausea/fainting


{a slightly successful attempt at a photo of ourselves, one of several attempts if we're being honest}


{F enjoying the sunset from the Porto Vista hotel rooftop bar}


{probably contemplating the drink menu}



{marg, my usual - rocks, extra salt}


{view of Little Italy/the harbor}


{messing with the camera whilst waiting for our food at Burger Lounge. typical. (both waiting for food and d*cking around.}


{same}



{I'm never sure if it comes across on this blog how.much.I.love.food.}


{farmers market sunflowers}



{historic (?) mural Francis made me stand by with my FM bounty}


{blueberry muffin batter}



{blueberry muffins enjoyed alone with a book and a generous mug of coffee. perfection}

No comments:

Post a Comment