Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend.

Yet another surprising lack of photos leaves me without evidence of our fun weekend. And the photos that I did take don't seem to be of anything you all would find interesting - just a few simples pleasures. You'll just have to take my word for it.

We watched movies, roamed downtown late at night, had a very official wedding meeting over some very decadent, pre-dinner dessert (cause you can do that when you're an adult), had friends over for take-out Mediterranean* and some power house baby-name-brainstorming (for them, not for us), rode bikes, played tennis, and scooted over to the neighbors' Sunday evening party.


{starting to get down to bidness on wedding stuff - obviously this requires a giant mug of strong coffee}


{sparking italian pink lemonade from TJs. tastes like summer}


{I discovered this weekend that my hubs-to-be has never read To Kill a Mockingbird. And well that just won't do. Suffice to say we have remedied this}

{On Saturday I started this book to see what all the fuss is about. Now I can't put it down...}

*Said Mediterranean take-out provided by said friends was from a hole-in-the-wall joint near SDSU, and it was delish. Our feast included a very mysterious dessert of which the only ingredient we could identify (and the only ingredient disclosed) was rosewater. Very mysterious indeed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment