Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend

Welp, we had a super active weekend but I have no evidence to prove it. We didn't take the camera with us anywhere, more out of laziness than forgetfulness (not sure which of those is worse as I definitely suffer from frequent fits of both). We had a couple park picnics, some lovely evening dog walks, and two beach excursions - one successful, and one unsuccessful. Our first beach attempt was on Saturday to Coronado, but we were foiled by the gail-force winds sweeping the beach. Our second attempt on Sunday at Pipes was much more enjoyable and hot enough to warrant my first swim in the ocean for 2011. Huzzah.





















{tall grass at sunset}





















{"she has a little puppy heart, but so much love to give.." so went the song I made up and sang to this little lady all week - the notes were too high for her and for me}






















{flower bloom}























{she makes us yearn for our own lillun'}

*Not pictured:

-Us eating out for every meal. Seriously, every meal. And at only the very classiest of establishments in San Diego - Subway, Del Taco, and Pizza Hut..just to name a few.
-The funniest episode ever of Top Gear - I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in.my.life.

1 comment:

  1. swam???? how cold was the water? are you super human or were you wearing a wetsuit or is it warming up early this year??!?

    ReplyDelete