Friday, September 3, 2010

For realsies

Want to find out how well you know me, or care to know something about me you may not have?
I'll tell you anyway...

-I never, ever, paint my finger nails.
-I don't like yams.
-I will only eat overripe bananas. If there are no brown spots on it, wait 4 more days, then delish. Unfortunately, as a result I have a very small window of banana-eating-time before they turn to mush.
-I'm left handed. (People are always shocked to find that out. "You're left handed?" Yes, kids, it's true.)
-I had five wisdom teeth removed in high school, two in one quadrant. (Freak).
-I hate unmade beds.
-I'm addicted to watching movie trailers online.
-I'm also addicted to coffee.
-'Arrested Development' is my favorite show of all time.
-'The Departed' is my favorite movie of all time.
-I cannot eat french fries with anything other than salt on them.
-I'm allergic to cats.
-I know every word of the movie "Clue". I memorized it by way of watching it several times a day when I was ten and I haven't lost it yet.

Is it really surprising that almost everything above is food related? I think not.

Have a great, long weekend everyone.

{image via AHC}


No comments:

Post a Comment