Sunday, September 12, 2010

weekend

The weekend was low key. F and I drove up to my folks place to soak up some r&r for me, and lots of studying for him. Amidst all this relaxing and studying we squeezed in some swimming, early morning beach-strolling, elaborate home-made lunches, and movie-watching. I giddily scoured the local thrift stores with the younger sisters and made a few great finds, including some vintage/high waisted tuxedo pants. Fabulous.

{AR/Dad looking very official}

{silhouetted}

{vintage stamps}

{her precious tennis ball}

{protecting}

{foggy walk on the beach}

{next-morning sand castles}

{our shadows}

{north jetty}

{dead ray}

{underside}

*On a side note, F and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our first legit camera. Expect the photos on this lil' blog to get much mo' better.

No comments:

Post a Comment