Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend

{Winter formal, hiking, Tron}





{Pensive Dad, study I}


{explaining the universe to me or sum'n}







Francis was a good sport this weekend and kept me company on the drive up to the 'rents place. We were only there for a few hours, long enough for me to do my sister's makeup for formal and to have a wonderfully greasy dinner of Volcano Burger as payment. Sunday morning we biked to a cafe for some reading, after which we packed lunches for a picnic hike. Our first hiking efforts were thwarted by a closed trail, but we scooted over to Mission Trails Regional Park for some late afternoon/evening hiking - or climbing as it were (we chose the steepest trail it would seem).

Oh, and Francis introduced me to the original
Tron. I suppose it's good I see it before I'm dragged...I mmeaannn...treated to Tron 2: Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment