Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend

{Anne with an 'e'}

Despite never stepping outside and never changing out of my pajamas on Sunday (unless changing into different pajamas counts as getting dressed), our weekend was pleasantly busy.

Happy hour at Starlite on Friday was followed by a Wes Andersen themed party hosted by a friend of F's in Encinitas.

Saturday was all business - F building an architectural model for his old firm and me doing loads of dishes and laundry. We broke with routine Saturday afternoon and met some friends in La Jolla for a pro-bono maternity photo shoot. It was a first for all parties involved and the result - I must say- is pretty awesome. I wrapped up Saturday by having dinner with an old friend, and post-dinner drinks with old and new friends at Hamilton's Tavern in South Park (whilst F continued worked tirelessly into the night on said model).

Sunday. Ah, Sunday. Picture cloudy weather, pajamas, giant cups of coffee, Anne of Avonlea, and a sewing machine. You think I'm kidding about not stepping outside? I'm not.

{lilies}

{directing the shoot}

{Saturday sunset}

{skim boarder}

{golden hour}

{coffee, garland}

2 comments:

  1. I love that you read Anne of Avonlea! And hung out with old (and new) friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, sadly I do not read, nor have read Anne of Avonlea - or any of the series. I am merely in love with the PBS miniseries Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea, and have been for as long as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete